“ The moment a patient steps through our doors I want them to feel valued, cared for and comfortable.”
Bendigo Osteo has been providing Osteopathic and Remedial/Relaxation Massage Services to Bendigo and Central Victoria for over ten years.
Dr Matthew Moresi (Osteopath) and his team are trained in providing hands-on-manual therapy that aims to restore health naturally.
At Bendigo Osteo we see over a hundred people every week and assist them with a wide range of conditions. We typically see people for back pain and headaches, yet treat a wide range of conditions.
Our Aim is for “Better Health” for both our staff and patients.
We believe when you experience better physical health, you are more likely to experience a better quality of life. Osteopathy and Massage may assist you in achieving better health.
Our commitment is to;
• Holistic and Individualised Care
• Professional Service
• On-going learning
• A Caring and Personal Environment
• Honesty and Integrity in Business
“ The moment a patient steps through our doors I want them to feel valued, cared for and comfortable. They will be treated as an individual, their health care will be holistic, honesty will mark all we do and our treatments will be to the highest standard”
Dr Matthew Moresi. (Osteopath & Owner)
• Experienced Osteopaths
• After Hours Appointments
• Simple Online Booking
• Student Osteopath
• Disabled Access and Child Friendly Facilities
• Free Onsite Parking
• Cranial Osteopathy
• Dry Needling
• Concession Rates
• New Patients Welcome
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Shoulder and knee injuries
• Sports injuries – ie: sprains, muscle tension, tennis elbow
• Road injuries
• Work accidents
• Musculoskeletal symptoms of Arthritis
• Musculoskeletal symptoms of Asthma/Respiratory conditions and Digestive conditions
• Musculoskeletal strain of Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy
• Musculoskeletal strains contributing to difficulties in infants (feeding, sleeping, crawling)
• Pregnancy and post pregnancy pains