Bendigo Osteo response
to COVID-19: Keeping you and our team safe
Updated August 6th 2020
Our Osteopaths and Remedial Massage Therapists are committed to continuing to provide relief to our patients and help alleviate pressure on other critical health care systems in Bendigo during the current pandemic. As we are a Allied Health Service Under stage 3 restrictions we are open to provide our services to the community.
In an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented a number of strategies to reduce the risk. But please be aware that we cannot guarantee the risk is 100% removed.
We are asking patients to reschedule their appointment if;
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have cold/flu-like symptoms including fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or coughing (even if mild).
- Please note you will not be charged a late cancellation fee if you reschedule due to the above reasons.
ALSO if you are at risk of complication with COVID-19 (eg: pre-existing medical condition, over age of 70) please call us before you come in.
When you arrive at the clinic, we are expecting you to also adhere to our safe distancing and hygiene practices;
- We have hand sanitiser at the clinic for you to use before entering the building, please use.
- We have a limit of 4 patients in the waiting room. However we do have two other waiting areas. This includes our lovely deck and our large Pilates room. If you feel more comfortable you can select which area you wait in or reception may need to ask you to move to one of those areas.
- The treatment rooms adequately meet the square meter rule for social distancing. This includes one practitioner, patient and one other (eg: carer, child). Anymore than this please call.
- Magazines and toys have been removed from the clinic waiting room for now sorry. So bring a book along or a toy for your kids.
- Be reassured that we will continue to take hygiene at the clinic seriously, and have increased our efforts to ensure this.
- Bring your own drink bottle.
- Massage appointments are 45mins only to allow for cleaning between patients.
- Wear a mask.
Your health and safety is, and will always be our main priority. Rest assured we will take all necessary precautions to support this.
We regularly monitor updates from Department of Health.
If you are concerned about COVID-19 there is an information number: 1800 020 080 or visit www.health.gov.au
If you have any questions, or need to reschedule call 5443 3676.