Working towards vitality and health
Our Osteopaths at Bendigo Osteo may assist woman with a range of common conditions* including;
- Pregnancy and Post pregnancy care
- Jaw and Chest tightness
- Musculoskeletal strain contributing to Vertigo/Dizziness
- Back and Neck pain and stiffness
- Musculoskeletal symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Osteoporis, Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal strain contributing to/a symptom of Constipation, Period pain
- Wrist and foreman strain
Furthermore at Bendigo Osteo we offer Remedial or Relaxation Massage. Massage can be a very helpful method for managing chronic pain, stress related disorders, and muscular skeletal problems. It is a great form of preventative health and a perfect opportunity to rest and recharge.
Not sure whether to see an Osteopath or a Massage Therapist? Click here.
Bendigo Osteo is committed to your comfort and convenience. So we provide, baby change room facilities, pram access and a kids corner. You are always welcome to bring your children to a treatment as we have toys in the rooms, or alternatively we provide after hours treatment times. We also have female practitioners (see Our Team)
*Please note everyone responds differently to treatment and we cannot guarantee a cure for these conditions. See Osteopathy and Research for more information.